Monday, July 25, 2016

Hillary Clinton - DNC Let Every Hidden Thing Be Revealed

We enter into the second convention this week.  I prayed differently this am than I did for the RNC.  For the DNC God led me to pray that "Every hidden thing would be revealed". (Matthew 10:36)  Satan operates in the realm of hidden secrets and deception.  I am asking God to reveal every hidden secret and bring to the surface any deception by the Hillary campaign.  America deserves truth. Our national leaders must have the confidence of the American public to rule with true authority and humility.  Again the prayer of Jesus Himself is right "Let your (God's) kingdom come, Your (The Father's) will be done on earth..." (Matthew 6:10) We are at the cross roads of choice and future direction for our dear land. More important than even the presidential appointment is the future supreme court appointees. This high court holds the future.  Just like Rowe vs. Wade was a landmark decision for the future of abortion, so the future court holds America in it's hands. I did hear at the Republican convention, "One nation under God". That was encouraging. No candidate is perfect, I understand this, but they must be truthful. Hillary has been surrounded by evidence of lies and deception.  I pray she repents and admits it.  This could be her salvation.  Yet I hold little hope.  The Clinton machine is well oiled and has run on it's tracks for many years.  I also am particularly encouraged with Vice President Pence running with Trump. He admits his priorities as first Christian, second family, third politics. Let us pray this week that God shows up on the floor of the Democratic convention.  God is able to speak to the hearts and unveil the real truth. I also know that God can circumvent both the Republican and Democratic parties to accomplish His will for our nation.  With so many real prayer groups and intercessors in America, I hold up real hope for the future of the good ol' USA.  If you have not heard my declaration over our land, please play it below.  


My Declaration Over America



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt