Time of Preparation... Jesus "Hour" had come
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Time of Preparation... Jesus "Hour" had come
Posted by Unknown at 6:09 PM
Saturday, August 22, 2015
1. In nature. Roman's 8 says, "The earth groans and travails as a women in childbirth.." We will see increased earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes and even stars falling from the sky. Nature itself responds to the iniquity of man's sin. This can be seen in diseases we release upon ourselves through sexual disobedience and dietary viloations. Medical overdoses are also causing the preparation of major outbreaks of communicatable diseases. We are an over medicated world.
2. In Wall Street. Man's greed and breaking of basic financial practices has brought a debt on America that we cannot bear. Watch for a major financial shift in September of 2015. There could well be a collapse of the dollar and Wall Street is already feeling the strain. Get silver in exchangable denominations and enough cash to take you through at least 3 months of bank and ATM closures This is the end of the seven year Shemitah and the beginning of the year of Jubilee. Their will be transferrence of wealth in a major way into God's kingdom for the end-time harvest. The world financial system the bible calls "Babylon" is being shaken to the core.
3. In Men's Hearts. Man's hearts are becoming hardened toward sin and we have entered a season of lack of discernment concerning what is truth. The new byword is "tolerance". Moral foundations are being shaken by same sex marriage, legal drugs, and killing of babies in the womb. Moral relativism shapes the landscape. If it feels good do it.
4. In Satanic Release. Satan and demons operate on two principles... territory and permission. Mankind is giving Satan and principalities major territories on earth through mindsets that are in harmony with them. As a result, Satan and principalities are given permission to influence and compel men to deeper dispair. A rise of hopelessness will come in this season to those who practice harmony with Satan.
Why is this happening? It is all part of God's providence. The earth as we know it will pass away and God will bring a"new heaven and a new earth" (Isaiah 65:17) wherein dwells righteousness. Life will not look the same in the coming years. The Father is getting ready to transfer earth to his Son's bride..the saints of the most high "Look for a new heavens and a new earth wherein righteousness dwells." II Peter 3:13 This is not new as in creating a new thing, but a restored earth by God's people. These are exciting times, trying times, but we are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a theif. We are the sons of light. As God's kingdom kids, we will be informed by the Holy Spirit about the "Times and the seasons". If God sent angels to wicked Lot's door, certainly He will send angels to our doors to warn us. We will be prepared and ready for this transition of earth to the bride. Our lamps will be trimmed and ready. We are already laying plans for this transferrence. We are confident that it will happen because it does not depend upon man, but Isaiah 9:6 says, "The zeal of the Lord will do it." You see, the kingdom of God is not in entrophy but in INCREASE. Remember Hebrews 12:27 God says, "Yet once more, indicates the removal of those things which are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain." The next verse says, "We have a kingdom that cannot be shaken..." Praise God!
HOW IT ALL ENDS - EARTH AS WE KNOW IT!
Posted by Unknown at 8:37 AM
Friday, August 21, 2015
1. You hear God's voice through your "spirit man". The key to the end of this age is hearing God's voice for what is coming on the earth. Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice". When is the last time your heard God speak to you?
2. You become transformed in your thinking. You embrace your inheritance in Christ beginning with the "Mind of Christ". You no longer "SEE" just through the natural but also into the supernatural world of faith. The world begins to look different through the eyes of Christ. You begin to see what is truth.
3. You sensitize your heart to God's passions. Yes, God is passionate and has feelings and experiences what we feel. His first passion is intimacy with you. He is a hopeless romantic and forever lover of His "bride" the church... which is us.
4. You enter into His "rest". the book of Hebrews says, "Let us therefore labor to enter into His rest". This labor is laying aside everything in our natural world that overwhelms us and stands in the way of His "rest".
I suggest you watch the "revelation of Jesus Christ" video below to take you more into the knowledge of Him.
Posted by Unknown at 1:19 PM
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Jesus gives a clear revelation of how the "end times" unfold in the Olivet discourse. He had just rebuked the religious leaders for making God's house a house of merchandise. He chased out the money changers. He then takes the disciples and other followers across the valley to the mount of Olives and begins teaching them. As they looked across the valley to the temple, they boasted about the beauty of the temple and it's stones, then Jesus tells how the temple will be destroyed and not one stone will be left upon another. This startling remark leads to a question. They asked the Lord, "When shall these things be, and what shall be the sign of Thy coming and the end of the age?" We have been asking this question ever since. Men want to know the end-time message and set dates. But Jesus says, no one, not even the angels know.. only the Father. But Jesus says, "When you see the fig tree blossom, know that it is near even at the doors". Israel, of course, is found in the symbol of the fig tree. We are coming into the season where attention will be given to Israel at the end of the 49 years or 7 Shimitah's and the four blood moons. These end on the 29th of Elul in the Jewish calendar. This happens on the 13th of September 2015. Just 10 days later on our Sepember 23rd the official Jewish year of Jubilee begins. Many believe these are significant dates. I too feel something could happen that changes our world...especially in Israel. Jesus continues the discourse by telling that the beginning of sorrows, or the starting of the tribulation period will be marked by earthquakes, famines, pestilence, wars and rumors of wars... but the end is not yet! Then Jesus gives us the only TRUE SIGN of His coming. He says, "When this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world, unto all nations (Ethnos - dialects) , then shall the end come". Matthew 24:14 We here at Action Evangelism and Kingdom Life University take this very serious. We have laid out, what we believe, is God's plan for us to help complete this task. You can search our web site for the strategy God has given under COMPLETING THE HARVEST page. It is the only business plan I have ever seen for completing the harvest of 2.3 billion souls that have never once heard the gospel or even know that Jesus exists. These 2.3 billion souls are primarily in remote villages and areas of the world that have been basically closed to the gospel. But God is now reaching into these unreached places. Muslims are seeing vision of Christ. God is opening their eyes. Former Muslims are evangelizing their own people. Christian television is reaching homes and satellite dishes are coming out at night by the tens of thousands in places like Iran. Iran now boasts the fastest growing underground church in the world! This wave of evangelism cannot be stopped! Please watch this important video on Mark 13 that I just did this week!
Posted by Unknown at 5:30 PM
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Edited in Kingdom Life University Studio
Posted by Unknown at 10:52 AM