1. First Jesus fulfills all righteousness on earth and says, "It is finished"
2. Jesus ascends and is seated in the court of heaven at the right hand of the Father.
3. He destroyed the power of Satan through the cross and resurrection.
4. Declares that the saints have now possessed His kingdom power on earth in Acts 1:8!
5. Commissions the saints to take possession of the kingdoms of this earth.
As we come to the end of this age, we will receive more revelation as to how to pray, how to declare over the earth and release His kingdom authority. The great tribulation will be the greatest transition of power and governments as the saints rise and release the judgments "on earth" against the anti-christ, false prophet and Babylonian system. This is what Daniel was referring to "..they (the saints) shall take away his (Satan's) dominion." It will be a time of magnificent harvest and completing the great commission as well as a time of intense wickedness and evil. But Jesus clearly wins. Then at the end of the great tribulation the full transition of all kingdoms shall be given to the saints.