1. Our Highest Relationship. "Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name". What are some of His names? Jehovah Jireh "God will provide", Jehovah Rapha "God who heals", Jehovah Nissi "God my Banner", Jehovah Mekoddishkem "God who Sanctifies", Jehovah Shalom "God my peace", Jehovah Saboth "God of Hosts" and Jehovah Raah "God my shepherd". Wow! These are just a few of His names.....
2. Our Highest Expectation. "Thy Kingdom come,"
3. Our Highest Purpose. "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"
4. Our Highest Provision. "Give us this day our daily bread"
5. Our Highest Power. "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have
sinned against us"
6. Our Highest Protection. "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil"
7. Our Highest Declaration. "For Thine is the kingdom, the power and
the glory forever and ever."
God gave me an original music background for the "Lord's Prayer" years ago, back in the 80's in fact. This is the piano and guitar rendition of this wonderful prayer. Please watch this short music video of the "Lord's Prayer" and declare your thanks during this season!