Friday, July 15, 2016

Coming Into Your Abundance - Kingdom Life

One of my favorite verses in the bible is II Corinthians 9:8  "God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, having all sufficiency in all things my have an abundance for every good work."  I had a guest on my nightly television broadcast on channel 42 in Northern California.  Her name was affectionately called "MOM" taylor.  Julia Taylor actually.  But the homeless and needy of Los Angeles called her "MOM".  She always had food and clothing in her warehouse to feed those who came for help. In fact, she had several trucks that just gathered food from the farmers of central California just to supply her warehouse.  She was a "More than enough" saint.  She taught me how to go to the streets of San Francisco and help the homeless which we did for years.  I will never forget a truth "MOM" shared with me one time when I asked her, "Mom, how do you always have so much to give?"  She said this great statement, which I wrote down in my bible and have never forgotten.  "Jerry", she said, "Your ability to give is not based on what you have, but on God's ability to supply.  So the only reason you stop giving is because God is broke!" Well guess what, God isn't broke and never will be.  But how do we release that abundance in our lives?  This above verse is the key.  "God is able..."  We see God act on our behalf when we by faith sow a seed.  Verse 6 of II Corinthians 9 says, "He who sows sparingly will reap sparingly, but he who sows abundantly will reap abundantly."  Verse 12 says, "God will increase the seed you have sown".  I know from growing up on a farm, that the only seed that grows is that which I have put into the ground!  So I challenge you that if finances are tight and you always seem to be lacking, began to sow a great seed.  I am personally testifying that it works!  Check out my short video below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt