Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Higher Place - Call me out Lord

I have spent years asking God to take me deeper into His presence.  You say, "Well how does that happen?"  Seeking intimacy with God is something personal and sacred. I know when I am there and I know how I hear the heartbeat and voice of God. My soul experiences the joy of His love and peace fills my mind and heart. It comes from laying your head on His breast and asking Him to whisper His kingdom secrets into your ear.  Little wonder Jesus is called the bridegroom and we are His bride. It is one of the beautiful pictures of who He is and who we are.  I have said it often, "God is a hopeless romantic". The love story of the ages is how He seeks us, His bride, and woos us to His side.  I love the kind of music that accompanies intimacy with Him.  I love the loud and high praises of corporate worship, but somehow I see a different sound when making love with Jesus. I must get alone with Him, quiet myself, and draw close. He desires that with us His bride more and anything else. He Himself said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27  I awoke this morning again with news of 84 killed by a truck in France, a coup in Turkey, and the recent memories of Orlando and San Bernardino on my mind and my heart began to ask what is happening to our world?  Then I retreated into my office and put on Kimberly and Alberto Rivera worship and quieted my heart.  Immediately I felt the awesome presence of the Holy Spirit sweep over my heart.  I invite you to come into His presence often.  It is the place where we can dwell as David said, "Oh that I may dwell in the house (Presence) of the Lord all the days of my life."

Beautiful intimate worship with Him


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt