Friday, December 19, 2014

Wise Men Still Seek Him


If you seek Him, you will find Him.  Have you found God?  What was your star that led you to Him?  My star was over 60 years ago in a revival in Fort Morgan, Colorado. Two owners of a shoe store in Wisconsin came all the way to our farm community and held a revival in our little Congregational church. They were simple businessmen who owned a shoe store, Bill and Phil Miller knew God. I remember the night Christ found me.  It was a warm summer night, but I stood shaking under the power of the Holy Spirit.  God had put his finger on my little heart and said, "Jerry, tonight is your night".  When the altar call was given I still stood in my place.  I man standing behind me saw the conviction I was under and tapped my on my shoulder and said, "Young man, God is dealing with you.  I will go with you to the front." He took me to my place of encounter with the almighty.  I was gloriously saved, changed and made anew that night. If you still have not found God, Jesus is the way, confession is the means, and the power of God's Spirit will open your eyes.  This Christmas is God's time for you.  His gift of Jesus Christ, His Son, is the greatest of all.  Just say, "Father, I know you love me.  I have drifted far from you and I want to come home.  Please forgive me of my sins, and Jesus come into my life.  I make you my Lord and Savior."  It's that simple!  For more information about your steps to salvation please go to my page PEACE WITH GOD.  This video will encourage you in this Christmas season.

                                                                        

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt