Sunday, December 7, 2014

Releasing God's Kingdom on Earth

I was sitting in my living room talking on the phone a few days ago and while I was talking a large, I mean large picture fell off the wall and hit the carpet with a loud bang. The vibration of my voice evidently touched a frequency on the wall that unloosed the nails (Two) holding that picture. I still am a bit amazed by the power of words and vibrations and frequencies.   All the universe is held together by the word of Jesus Christ. "By Him were all things made in heaven and earth, and He (Christ) is before all things, and by Him (Christ) all things are held together."  Colossians 1:17  The Greek word is contained. Spoken words are powerful because they carry the frequency of creation.  "The power of Life and death is in your tongue". How then do we release God's kingdom on earth? Through declarations.  I received this revelation years ago.  What I speak comes into existence.  In the beginning even though the earth was created, there was still darkness upon the face of the deep.  The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters of the earth.. but still darkness!  But then Genesis says, "Then God said, 'Let there be light, and there was light'".  It took the Spirit and the spoken WORD to create light.  Your words create an atmosphere all around you.  They can be filled with life and light or darkness and death.  But when your words line up with the word of God and the Spirit of God is upon you, life and light manifest all around you! Healing manifest, deliverance manifests, freedom manifest in Christ, the kingdom of God manifests on earth. God's kingdom from heaven is released on earth through your declarations! You can speak life into your marriage, your children, your home.  You can speak life to buildings, plants and even the earth. The current location of our Kingdom Life University came about because 7 years ago our ministry team walked around that building and declared it was going to be used by us for the kingdom.  I will share that story another time, but it is exciting. I feel I am living naturally...supernatural!  Things are always happening around me that I cannot explain in the natural.  God is doing them in another dimension. It is the realm of heaven, the realm beyond our natural mind, the realm of God's presence, the realm of His dwelling.  But I see people around me that are not experiencing this.  "Satan has blinded the eyes of them that believe not, lest the glorious gospel, which is the image of Christ, should shine on them."  II Corinthians 4:4  You don't have to be in darkness to this truth.  I ask God to open your spiritual eyes to see all the good God has for you and you can embrace God's Son, Jesus Christ, as your life.  His entrance and presence in you will overwhelm you with love and peace and joy. Make this your declaration now, "Jesus I receive You in my life as my Lord and Savior.  Forgive me of my sins, fill me with your presence, make your life, my life now... in Jesus name I pray"!

                                             Teaching...your declarations create life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt