Sunday, December 28, 2014

Healing Frequencies - 440hz or 432hz?

Job 38:7 "When the morning stars sang together, all the Sons of God shouted for joy." This Christmas season has been interesting! First I was laid flat on my back the Friday night before Christmas week with the flu.  I have totally slowed down and gone into a time of healing physically.  But during this time of laying back to get my strength, I decided to pursue something that recently came to me through a friend.  He has worked with me on worship and music projects in the past.  He remixed one of my albums in his studio for redistribution.  I was at a mission presentation at Nancy and Don's ranch sitting next to Sundai, he is mongolian, and he began to share how he had discovered the power of heaven to earth frequencies and was making a worship album based on this new revelation. He was leading worship at this event.  He peaked my interest.  Does it really make any difference on our physical being which frequencies are entering our ears?  To my amazement, I discovered an enormous amount of recent research and transformation in worship that is found over the internet on this subject.  It is believed that Hitler changed the frequency of tuning instruments from 432 hz to 440 hz.  This was to cause disharmony from man's earth frequencies and relaxing harmonies (which had historically been 432 hz for thousands of years) to an edgy war tendency and disharmony to our dna of the frequency of 440 hz). All modern music instruments are now tuned to 440 hz.  This, it is widely believed, became an instrument of Satan to cause disharmony in society and in the body. This can be illustrated by sounds ability to heal cancers.  When instruments are tuned to 432 hz and the Key of "C" is played it has an immediate affect on cancer cells.  We are now feeling the affects of long term use of 440 hz and disharmony frequencies.  Little wonder our society is seeing more stress, more radial people committing murders, more disharmony in the home, and youth wired to their smart phone listening to 440 hz music?   Our ears have become tuned to accept it. But as I began to search deeper, I found that ministries like Bethel Temple of Redding, California are causing a resurgence of retuning their instruments of praise to 432 hz.  This is having an effect on the youth today rising with new sounds.  Groups coming out of Bethel Temple with new songs like Kim Walker's "Sound of Heaven Touching Earth" carry a healing power and release of heaven to earth that we have not heard before.  Music ministries like Jonathan David Helser's "Earth Like Heaven" are tuned to the freqency of 432 hz.  I am unusually sensitive to music, but I cannot listen to Jonathan Helser's songs without tears coming to my eyes.  It's like my heart has been waiting for this frequency all my life.  I like you have been raised in the wrong frequency!   Are we about to hear a NEW SOUND OF HEAVEN being released more on earth as part of God's restoration of planet earth?  New age movement has tried, like always, to steal this revelation, but God is bringing it with a new freshness to the body of Christ.  You can get more information in the video below by well known worship leader and long time worship lecturer .. Don Porter.



                                                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt