Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kingdom Radio & TV - A Word In Due Season!

The internet has opened up the ability to reach nations that are not fully open to the gospel and regular radio & TV broadcast.  WATV World Action Radio & TV network, our gospel station, reaches almost as many listeners in China and Russia as we do in the USA.  I am amazed that over 80% of our listeners listen on their mobile unit through our "Apps".  You can down load both the Kingdom Business Radio and Television network "App" and the WATV "App" at google play.  Just search "WATV" and "KBBNETWORK" and install.  Bring the "App" to your front page of your phone or pad and with one just click we will be on the air with you.

God recently led me to turn our KBBN Kingdom Business Builders Network into a 24/7 teaching of the word "through the bible" format.  Today's Kingdom Business Builders absolutely need the wisdom of God to build a business that will be both productive and protected for the future.  People tell me that the power of the Word of God is changing everything.  You will hear the Bible taught chapter by chapter through the new testament.  I agree!  God's word is "quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword"!  Listening to the word of God systematically causes you to began to hear the voice "of the Spirit" and not listen to your mind, your soul or your feelings.  By listening to God's Word you will discover who Jesus Christ is and who you are "in Him".   You will be amazed that the entrance of the Word of God brings "Light".  You will know how to make right decision, right choices.  You will most of all discover how Jesus Christ is fully committed to your prosperity and purpose!

I will never forget the time I was sitting at my desk and a call came from a New York broker that was offering me what he considered a buy of a lifetime in the market.  While he was talking I was praying in the back of my mind for wisdom and direction.  I just finally said, "I will call you back in a few minutes to give you my decision."  I opened my bible to seek for wisdom and this verse was right in front of me.. Proverbs 23:5 "Will you set your eyes on that which is not? For riches certainly make themselves wings; They fly away like an eagle toward heaven."  I called him back and told him my council had given the advice not to take advantage of his buy of a lifetime.  I challenge you to give my radio network a try.. it is a 24/7 streaming broadcast through the bible teaching verse by verse.  It just might give you a word in due season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt