Saturday, October 26, 2013

How to use the internet for ministry?

I often get saddened when I see how poorly most ministries do to get noticed on the internet.  This fabulous tool is one of the greatest opportunities in our lifetime to take what God has given us and share it with the world.  Why do most ministries, particularly churches, do so badly?  Because they depend on volunteer people in the church to carry this.  Many volunteers continue to make promises to keep things up to date, but often drop the ball.  If communicating our message is the most important thing in our life to reach others, we should pay more attention to this wonderful tool.  I will never stop being convinced that God has raised up the internet for end-time purposes.  Satan, of course, has made his move and brought many undesirable elements online.  But as a ministry leaders, we should take the time to learn as much as we can.  That is why Action Evangelism utilizes, audio and video, blogs, social networks, online radio and television streaming networks 24/7, online distance learning Kingdom Life University, and overall management of our international network of 50 national directors in 19 nations.  All of this has been built off the internet.  I only mention these things to encourage you.  I am not that different than anyone else.  Just committed to keep digging and digging until I find the latest greatest internet tools for getting out "the message" God has given me.  I want to encourage you to do the same.  I will be holding a workshop soon that will help you.
God has graciously given me some good tools that I can share with you.  I want you to watch the below video that I just shot at a pastors meeting I spoke at this last Thursday here in Tampa, Florida.  It shares a few of the secrets on how to get noticed on "google" the gold standard of SEO (search engine optimization).  I will be listing the time, place and sign-up information before long concerning this coming "FREE" workshop.  I want all my ministry friends to learn more on how to see God use this internet tool to help build their ministry.  If you want to check out some of my web and internet sites and see what I am doing, please do so.

Gospel Radio and Television Network  
Kingdom Business Builders Radio Network  
Kingdom Life University Online   
Action Evangelism        
Kingdom Life University Youtube Channel

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt