Saturday, January 4, 2020

My Book... Now Available on Amazon!

Someone recently asked me how long it took to write my book.  I said "A Lifetime".  I have been repeating the declaration in this book for 55 years of teaching the BIble.  But more recently it became the "Rhema" word to me.  I was getting repeatedly more toxic with sugar diabetes.  My A1C had gone all the way up to 9.4.  Highly dangerous.  I tried changing my diet but it still was not getting the results I needed.  I traveled to Africa for a couple of graduations and visiting some KLU campuses.  I had just been at the dentist and my last visit a couple of days before leaving for Africa, I was in the dentist chair for almost 6 hours.  The stress of this and the airflight to Africa stressed my body.  I began to take on Endemic fluid.  My lungs, heart and body was carrying almost 30 lbs of extra fluid and I began to feel very ill. I could hardly walk across the room. I could not sleep nights because of the sensation of choking on my own fluid. I prayed that I could just get back home to America.  The spirit of death hovered over me like a cloud. 
I began to search the Bible for simple answers to my healing. God brought me back to my declarations that I had been making these many years of teaching.  The Spirit said, "It's time to practice what you have been preaching"! I began declaring the power of "Christ in me, my hope of glory".  A greater revelation of the power of the indwelling Christ inside of me held the power of healing over my body.  The scripture in Romans became a reality to me, "If the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwell in me, He will quicken my mortal body by the same Spirit".  I changed the way I was praying for my healing. I realized that I had to start declaring this truth to my body!  Over and over, perhaps a thousand times I declared, "In the name of Jesus I command my body to be healed.  Christ in me is my hope of glory".  Then everything changed!  The fluid began to dissolve and leave my body!  Not only that, I have lost 40 lbs of fat.  I went from 208 lbs to 168!  I am more lean and feel absolutely stronger than I ever have in my entire life.  I am working out 3 times a week with heavy resistance training. My A1C has gone from 9.4 to 6.4 and still going down!  I now no longer have type 2 diabetes.  
I have now completed my book that tells of this revelation. "I Am" Who You Say I Am. I believe it is transformational... it was for me.  You can purchase the book at:  AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt