Friday, May 18, 2012

Marketplace Kings and Priests

You are building a kingdom unto your God. That kingdom is your marriage, home, calling and business.  Your kingdom is under the rulership of a greater king..."the King of kings".  I am teaching my children kingdom concepts.  I took each of them into their bedroom and explained to them that this is their kingdom.  They are to excercize a spirit of "excellence" on how they keep their kingdom.  They make their bed's daily, they keep the room clean and orderly, and make sure everything in their kingdom complies with the rulership of a greater kingdom... the house they live in over which I, their father and their mother are kings.  I also let them know that we are also under rulership, and that I will only allow things in my kingdom, our home, that comply with the principles of the King and kingdom under which we operate....Jesus Christ.
   You and I are designed to be kings!  God's image has placed that within our DNA.  You are not happy unless you rule and learn to rule well.
You must understand the principles of the kingdom of God to know how to rule on earth.  Principles of dominion, submission, authority, multiplication, etc.  Rulership does not mean dictatorship. I rule by serving my children, my wife and anyone who comes into my home. Serving is the highest form of authority in this kingdom "He who is greatest is servant of all".  I also demonstrate the righteousness of Christ by the way I live.  Christ manifests His nature (righteousness) and character through me found in the beatitudes.  I show "Meekness" by allowing His authority over every area of my life.  I show "Poor in Spirit" by demonstrating to my family that I am empty of myself and totally destitute in the flesh..I need His fullness living daily in and through me..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".   For more on the beatitutes please go to the video on this teaching at BEATITUDES VIDEO (look for part 1 & 2)
   Priests means I minister to the Lord with my life, lips and actions.  I also allow the power of Christ to minister through me by my spiritual gifts, both ministry, manifestation and motivational.  I will be sharing on that later.  We have been made a kingdom of Kings and Priests unto our God.  Rev. 5:10 'And have made us kings and priests to our God.  And we shall reign on the earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt