Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bringing Heaven to Earth

One of the most powerful truths Christ taught was through the Lord's prayer (His prayer to the Father0 Jesus said, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" Most evangelical churches teach the gospel of grace, Christ's great salvation, that prepares you for heaven, but do not teach the gospel of the kingdom, that teaches you how to rule on earth. Jesus was passionate about releasing heaven on earth. That's why He did signs and wonders and His constant teaching about the kingdom of God. We in the marketplace must absolutely learn the keys of the kingdom that release heaven on earth.  Our businesses should be places of kingdom blessing & dominion.  What does that mean?
1. Under the absolute rulership of Christ, I have all His authority available to me. Remember, I have no authority if I am not under authority. Jesus said, "All power is given unto me in heaven and earth." Matthew 28:18 2. Understanding the "secrets" of the kingdom, gives me unusual advantage in the marketplace over all the world's systems. Now my success is daily saying, "Thy will be done... Thy kingdom come". 3. My greatest daily passion is hearing His voice so I know how to run my business and release His kingdom on earth.  Learning to "abide" in the presence of the Father is my key to hearing His voice. 4. I understand "Pure Kingdom" and how it operates.  Please go to my teaching on this at my youtube channel... play PURE KINGDOM  a 3 min. video showing the 4 rewards of pure kingdom.
5. I understand that "In Christ" are hidden ALL the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.  Therefore to tap His "Creative" power for my business, I need to focus on intimacy with Him. The closer you get to Christ, the more you will know how much He wants you to prosper, be in good health, and enjoy the blessings of good relationships on earth. (family, friends, etc.) To prepare you for "riches without sorrow", Jesus will allow you much testing and preparation before you receive this abundance. Remember to just "seek first His righteousness..and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt