Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Intimacy with God is a Choice

God has given us a heart to chose where we place our affections.  In Colossians 3:2-3 He says, "Set your mind (literally affections) on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory." I awoke early this morning and as I lay in bed I had a choice.  This morning I decided to press into the presence of God.  It took some time and some focus on worshipping my Lord.  But as I waited in His presence, song after song began breaking upon my soul.  Yes, my soul began to praise God.  David said we have the power to command our soul (mind, emotions, will, imagination and consience) to bless God.  That is exactly what David did in Psalms 103 when he COMMANDED his soul to bless God.  "Bless the Lord oh my soul and forget not His benefits...".  I put on some soaking music and my heart began to tune into my "Spirit Man". I have not descended off this "Spirit" high with God that started early this morning.  So I decided to take one of my very favorite "Soaking in His Presence" songs from Grace Williams and edit it into the beautiful piece of video worship art.  That is what I consider video editing.  And what you are about to look at below is the result.  Will you enter into the presence of God with me?  Just please sit back, become quite before the Lord and ENTER IN!

                                         Edited in Kingdom Life University Studio 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt